JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) – Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant has appointed a Eupora native to serve as interim executive director of the Mississippi Division of Medicaid.
Drew L. Snyder will replace Dr. David Dzielak, who is retiring.
Snyder is the deputy chief of staff for Gov. Bryant. He also serves as his policy director and counsel.
In his new position, he will oversee the agency responsible for providing health coverage for eligible, low-income populations.
He is a graduate of Ole Miss and the law school at the University of Virginia.
- Gov. Bryant appoints Eupora native as interim executive director of the MS Division of Medicaid
- Governor appoints interim MDOC commissioner
- Gov. Bryant appoints Cindy Hyde-Smith to succeed Thad Cochran
- Alabama town appoints interim mayor to permanent role
- Gov. Bryant appoints Judge Kenny Griffis to the Mississippi Supreme Court
- Ivey appoints new Parole Board director
- Bryant appoints new DA for 4 eastern Mississippi counties
- Teen Health Mississippi Hires Executive Director
- Medical building named for Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant
- Gov. Bryant signs law meant to cut jail population