GENEVA, Ala. (AP) — Three days of funerals are planned in a south Alabama town where three high school cheerleaders died in a wreck on Christmas night.
A service is planned for Saturday afternoon in Geneva for Emilee Fain, followed by another on Sunday for Cassidy Dunn.
Annyson Martin's funeral will be held on Monday.
Services for all the 16-year-old friends will be at the First Baptist Church of Geneva.
The Geneva High School students were in a vehicle that ran off a road and slammed into trees on Christmas night. Another girl was seriously injured in the crash.
- Funerals planned in Alabama town where 3 cheerleaders died
- Funeral services set for slain Alabama officer
- Motorcyclist dies on way to police officer's funeral
- Funeral set for Alabama officer slain in Mobile
- School: Alabama third-grader dies from flu
- Alabama man dies after being shot
- Los Angeles pilot dies in Alabama crash
- Alabama man dies in lawnmower accident
- Alabama college student dies while skydiving
- Alabama inmate dies in apparent suicide