FRANKLIN COUNTY, Ala. (WTVA) – Franklin County and Russellville city schools will delay opening two hours on Thursday and Friday.
According to the Franklin County Board of Education, this is due to inclement weather.
- Franklin County, Russellville city schools to delay opening rest of week
- Board OKs 1 Mississippi charter school, delays 3 other votes
- William Carey opens Mississippi's second pharmacy school
- Computer problems delay Mississippi child support payments
- Vote delayed on new A-to-F scoring scale for high schools
- Groups seek to open 17 charter schools in Mississippi
- Alabama agency seeks to stop charter school opening
- Split Mississippi court rejects appeal over delayed trial
- Trial delayed in evidence-planting case against ex-deputy
- Judge delays bribery sentencing for woman who cited health