JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) - Six-three airfields in Mississippi will receive millions of dollars to help overcome economic challenges brought on by the coronavirus pandemic.
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) awarded $11.6 million in grants to Mississippi.
- Jackson-Medgar Wiley Evers International Airport, Jackson – $3,747,799
- Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport, Gulfport – $2,958,641
- Golden Triangle Regional Airport, Columbus – $1,028,626
- Key Field, Meridian – $1,010,947
- Tupelo Regional Airport, Tupelo – $1,008,459
- Hattiesburg- Laurel Regional Airport, Hattiesburg – $1,006,447