LAWRENCEVILLE, Ga. (AP) — A former Auburn University football player has been arrested on a child pornography charge in Georgia.
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that 32-year-old Brad Lester remained jailed Wednesday in Gwinnett County following his arrest last week.
Lester played running back for Auburn between 2004 and 2008, scoring 20 career touchdowns.
Jail records show Lester was jailed last Thursday on charges of unlawful eavesdropping or surveillance and distribution of child pornography.
Arrest warrants obtained by the newspaper say Lester is accused of using his cellphone to surreptitiously record a boy in a bathroom stall at a restaurant on Nov. 6.
The newspaper says an attorney for Lester declined to comment.
- Ex-Auburn running back arrested on child pornography charge
- Child pornography roundup nets 82 arrests in Southern states
- Alabama man pleads guilty to producing child pornography
- Ex-Auburn football coach Tuberville to run for Ala. Senate
- Man wanted on child molestation charges arrested in Alabama
- Prominent Alabama evangelist arrested on child sex charges
- Bond revoked for teen charged in death of Auburn announcer
- Alabama man faces 6,547 child porn charges
- Mississippi probation officer faces child porn charge
- Auburn fires indicted basketball assistant Chuck Person