HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (AP) — Police say one person has been fatally shot at a fast-food restaurant in Alabama.
Huntsville Police Lt. Michael Johnson told news outlets that employee was killed at a Taco Bell on Monday night. Police say one person is in custody, but the name of the suspect has not been released.
The identity of the victim also has not been released.
Johnson says gunshots happened after an altercation.
- Employee killed after shooting at Taco Bell in Huntsville
- Pedestrian struck, killed near Huntsville
- Mississippi employee arrested for embezzlement
- Authorities: Boy, 7, accidentally shoots, kills self
- Man killed in parking shooting in Jackson
- Senate committee approves state employee pay raise
- House approves 2% raise for state employees
- County administrator apologizes for emailing employee info
- 26-year-old Alabama man killed in shooting at a home
- Fatal shooting marks 100th killing this year in Alabama city