NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Authorities say an electrical worker from Alabama has died in Tennessee.
The police department in Nashville said in a news release that 27-year-old Greg Turner accidentally made contact with a live wire while working on an electrical pole Thursday.
Turner, of Anniston, Alabama, was taken to a Nashville hospital, where he died.
Police said Turner was working for Davis H. Elliot Inc., an electrical construction and maintenance contractor based in Lexington, Kentucky. The death has been classified as accidental.
- Electrical worker from Alabama dies at Tennessee job site
- MDOT worker dies in south Mississippi accident
- Alabama contractors could struggle with finding workers
- Man dies after being hit by bulldozer at construction site
- R&B singer-songwriter Denise LaSalle dies in Tennessee
- Ceremony set at Google site in northeast Alabama
- Historical sites to receive $750,000 in grants in Alabama
- Group hopes several Alabama sites won't fade from history
- Alabama seeks site for a new veterans home
- Mississippi college worker no longer has job after remarks