RIVERSIDE, Ala. (AP) — Officials in Alabama say a two-year-old girl who fell into a pool has died.
St. Clair County Coroner Dennis Russell tells AL.com that the child who fell into the pool on Wednesday has been identified as Charlotte Jordan.
Russell says Jordan somehow got onto the deck that surrounds the above-ground pool and fell-in. Officials say a family member performed CPR on the child until medics arrived. They say medics worked on Jordan at the scene and on the way to the hospital, but the child was never revived.
Riverside police are investigating the circumstances surrounding the child's death. Further details about the death investigation were not immediately available.
- Coroner: 2-year-old girl dies after falling into pool
- 2-year-old Alabama girl dies after left in hot car
- Coroner: Man dies after falling from tree stand
- 2-year-old Mississippi girl drowns after wandering from home
- Long-serving DeSoto County coroner dies at 63
- Coroner IDs woman killed crossing Mississippi road
- JCJC no more: Call me Jones, says Mississippi 2-year-college
- 2-year-old boy found floating in river days after wreck
- Coroner: Father, son shot dead on Mississippi highway
- Lawyers: Coroner sent no white bodies to black funeral homes