JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) - An American houseware manufacturer is creating 400 jobs in Marshall County.
Corelle Brands is moving a portion of its manufacturing and distribution operations there.
The company plans to invest $27.7 million in the construction of a new facility and create the jobs by the end of June 2020.
Corelle Brands manufactures and markets brands such as Pyrex, Snapware and Corelle.
- Corelle Brands opening facility in Marshall County, creating 400 jobs
- Hunter Engineering expanding, creates jobs
- ABB expanding in Senatobia, creating jobs
- Aviation company expanding in Alabama creating 200 new jobs
- Unipres announces $40 million expansion, to create 70 jobs
- Alabama Gov. Ivey awards grant to create jobs in Winfield
- Toyota investing $750M at 5 US plants, creating 600 jobs
- New Amazon center to create 500 jobs in north Mississippi
- Power connector firm to open 125-worker Mississippi facility
- Spectra Laboratories expected to create more than 300 jobs in Southaven