CLARKSDALE, Miss. (WTVA) - A death investigation is underway after someone found a Coahoma County woman dead on the side of a county road.
Sheriff Charles Jones said Tyronnica Hawkins, 38, was found Sunday afternoon after a concerned citizen called 911.
He added they hope an autopsy will shed light on how the Clarksdale woman died because there were signs of trauma to her body.
If you have any information that can help Coahoma County Sheriff's investigators solve this case, call 662-624-2411 or 662-624-3085.
Remember, they only need your information and not your name.
- Coahoma County woman found dead
- One person shot in officer-involved shooting in Coahoma County
- Man, woman found dead in apartment
- Coahoma County Sheriff's Office: One person injured in officer-involved shooting
- Missing woman found dead in rural Alabama county
- 2 men found dead in Tate County
- Woman, 83, found dead; son booked into jail
- Missing Mississippi woman, 30, found dead in Florida
- Alabama agency: Councilman found dead killed woman then self
- Missing Alabama woman found dead near railroad tracks