JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) - A Clinton nurse is accused of taking drugs from a patient.
Donna Renee Runkle, 58, was indicted by a Hinds County grand jury for taking hydrocodone and acetaminophen prescribed to a patient and obtaining it for her own use.
She was employed as a registered nurse at Woodlands Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center in Clinton at the time of the alleged crime.
- Clinton nurse arrested for stealing drugs
- Police arrest man for drug possession, hiding drugs in body
- Alabama doctor, 3 nurse practitioners indicted
- Mistrial in jail nurse's manslaughter case
- Mississippi could loosen regulation of nurse practitioners
- Nursing home worker accused of sex assault on elderly person
- 3 ex-nursing home employees convicted in Alabama
- Jurors squabble over manslaughter mistrial of jail nurse
- Aging Alabama needs an army of millennial nurses
- Nurse practitioner pleads guilty in pharmacy fraud case