JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) - A Clinton nurse is accused of taking drugs from a patient.
Donna Renee Runkle, 58, was indicted by a Hinds County grand jury for taking hydrocodone and acetaminophen prescribed to a patient and obtaining it for her own use.
She was employed as a registered nurse at Woodlands Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center in Clinton at the time of the alleged crime.
- Clinton nurse arrested for stealing drugs
- Narcotics agents arrest Hernando pharmacist, nurse practitioner from central Mississippi
- Police arrest man for drug possession, hiding drugs in body
- Alabama doctor, 3 nurse practitioners indicted
- Mistrial in jail nurse's manslaughter case
- Mississippi could loosen regulation of nurse practitioners
- Man accused of drug-trafficking arrested twice in 2 weeks
- Correctional officer arrested on drug charges in Mississippi
- Ex-3 Doors Down bass player arrested, drugs, weapons found
- FBI arrests 18 in drug trafficking, weapons case