CARTHAGE, Miss. (AP) — Authorities say the body of a missing man has been found in a river in central Mississippi.
Leake County Sheriff Greg Waggoner told WAPT-TV the body of 23-year-old Joshua Taylor was found Tuesday morning in the Pearl River. Taylor was reported missing Monday and last seen Saturday walking along the river.
Waggoner says an autopsy will be performed.
- Body of missing man found in Pearl River in Mississippi
- Body found in Pearl River in Mississippi
- Missing Mississippi man's body found in lake
- Authorities identify body found in Mississippi creek
- Police: Man's body found in ditch off Mississippi road
- 3 arrested after body of Mississippi man found in freezer
- Elderly man's body found after Mississippi apartment fire
- Police: Man's body found behind vacant Mississippi building
- Decomposed body found in car truck identified as missing man
- Pearl River Foods adding hundreds of new jobs