BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (AP) — Authorities say a body has been found in a shallow grave in Alabama that was covered by bushes.
Coroner Joey Vick tells news outlets that the body was recovered by the Walker County Sheriff's Office on Friday night. Vicks says foul play is suspected.
The body has been sent to the state forensics lab to determine its identity and cause of death.
- Authorities: Body found in shallow grave in Alabama
- Body found under Alabama bridge
- Authorities identify body found in Mississippi creek
- Alabama woman's body found weeks after disappearance
- Woman's body found at north Alabama landfill
- Bodies found in Alabama linked to missing rapper, promoter
- Alabama officials identify woman's body found this month
- Body found in North Carolina identified as Alabama man, 54
- Missing Alabama woman's body found at bottom of a well
- Authorities ID trucker found dead in Alabama as Ohio man