JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) — A second insurer will be available to some Mississippians who get health insurance under the Affordable Care Act.
Molina Healthcare of Mississippi will be an option for people in Lafayette, Lee, Marshall, Panola, Pontotoc and Union counties.
Those counties are among 19 counties in the state where Molina can be selected by those seeking health care coverage through Obamacare.
For 2019, Ambetter from Magnolia Health was the only insurer in Mississippi available through the federal health insurance marketplace.
Enrollment for 2020 goes from November 1 through December 15.
- Another insurer to join Obamacare insurance marketplace in Mississippi
- Insurer continues Alabama coverage for Mississippi Medicaid
- 3 Mississippi insurers broaden coverage for autism services
- No deal for insurer and University of Mississippi hospital
- Top Mississippi hospital and insurer agree to contract terms
- Alabama prepares to freeze, end insurance program
- Insurer says it shouldn't have to pay for building collapse
- Children's insurance gets some funds; future still in doubt
- Insurance commissioner seeks more power over wind pool
- 4 charged with defrauding insurers of more than $200M