PRATTVILLE, Ala. (AP) — An Alabama woman is facing multiple charges, including rape, after court documents say she admitted to having a sexual relationship with a 13-year-old.
WSFA-TV reports 31-year-old Jennifer Rose Ingram, of Deatsville, is charged with three counts of rape second-degree, two counts of sodomy second-degree and one count of furnishing a controlled substance to a minor.
Court documents show Ingram admitted having a sexual relationship with the child on several occasions during November and December. On at least one occasion, Ingram said child consumed some of her prescription medication and alcohol during a visit at her home. Ingram also admits purchasing illegal narcotics for them.
Ingram was being held Wednesday on $65,000 bond at the Autauga County Metro Jail.
Jail records did not indicate if she's represented by an attorney.
- Alabama woman facing rape charge
- Alabama officer facing assault charge
- Alabama man faces 6,547 child porn charges
- Alabama teacher faces sex charge involving student
- Alabama man charged with raping 15-year-old girl
- New charges filed against Alabama teacher accused of rape
- Man faces manslaughter charge in Alabama hit and run
- Ex-Alabama elementary teacher faces student sex charge
- Officer won't face charges in Alabama mall shooting
- Woman faces charges in 2017 death of Tennessee man