PRATTVILLE, Ala. (AP) — An Alabama police chief says a woman has been arrested after a fatal shooting inside a Prattville mobile home park.
Prattville Police Chief Mark Thompson says 43-year-old Sara Melissa Fish faces one count of murder in the death of her boyfriend.
WSFA-TV reports Thompson says officers were called to the Candlestick mobile home park Thursday and when they arrived, they found 34-year-old Jason Bobyarchick with a fatal gunshot wound.
Thompson says Fish was identified as the shooting suspect and found inside the home.
The police chief said the shooting "stemmed from a domestic violence related incident."
Fish is being held at the Autauga County Metro Jail. Bond was set at $250,000. Jail records did not list an attorney who could speak on her behalf.
- Alabama woman accused of shooting boyfriend to death
- Boyfriend charged in fatal shooting of Alabama woman
- Mississippi woman arrested in weekend death of boyfriend
- Former boyfriend of burned woman fatally shot
- Elderly Mississippi woman shot, killed; boyfriend arrested
- Sheriff: Mississippi mom shoots adult daughter's boyfriend
- Police in Alabama investigate 2 shooting deaths
- Man arrested in Alabama apartment shooting death
- Woman is set on fire, live-in boyfriend sought
- Ex-boyfriend, 3 more teens jailed for shooting in home