WETUMPKA, Ala. (AP) — Authorities say an Alabama man shot his wife and three children before setting their home on fire and fatally shooting himself.
Elmore County Sheriff Bill Franklin told news outlets that Bob Orsi fatally shot his wife, Charlene Ann Orsi, and their child Saturday. Two of the couple's children were hurt and taken to a nearby hospital, where their conditions are unknown.
Franklin says a fourth child fled unharmed to a neighbor's house.
WSFA-TV reports court documents show that Bob and Charlene Ann Orsi were married in Anchorage, Alaska, in 1994. His wife filed for divorce late last month.
The sheriff's office said the divorce happened after accusations of Bob Orsi's drug use. He denied those claims in a motion in July.
Charlene requested full custody of their four children.
- Alabama man kills wife, kid before fatally shooting himself
- Wife accused of fatally shooting husband in Alabama
- Fatal shooting marks 100th killing this year in Alabama city
- Man, first wife charged in killing of second wife
- Police: Alabama man captured in Florida after fatal shooting
- Man sentenced to death in Alabama for teen's fatal shooting
- Tennessee pair arrested in fatal shooting of Alabama man
- Alabama inmate fatally stabbed
- 26-year-old Alabama man killed in shooting at a home
- Police identify man killed in Alabama interstate shooting