PRATTVILLE, Ala. (AP) — Authorities say a Verbena man was killed when his all-terrain vehicle left the road and overturned.
The Alabama Law Enforcement Agency says 44-year-old Larry Tyus Jr. died Friday.
The agency said the 2007 Yamaha ATV Tyus was operating left the road and overturned. The accident occurred in Autauga County.
He was pronounced dead a short time later at Prattville Baptist Medical Center. State police said he was not using a helmet.
- Alabama man killed after ATV overturns
- Man killed in standoff with Alabama deputies
- Man arrested in Mississippi carjacking, Alabama killing
- Alabama man charged with killing his father
- Alabama man killed in boat collision
- Justices won't reconsider 3 overturned murder convictions
- Mississippi woman's conviction in husband's death overturned
- 22 injured when bus overturns in Jackson
- 26-year-old Alabama man killed in shooting at a home
- Man shot, killed in sports bar parking lot in Alabama