LEESBURG, Ala. (AP) — An Alabama man has been found dead underneath his lawnmower.
WBRC-TV reports the victim, whose name has not been released, was found Saturday in a small creek near the Leesburg Fire Station.
Leesburg Police investigator Jamie Chatman says the victim was traveling on a John Deere Zero-Turn mower when he somehow lost control and went down into a culvert with the mower landing on top of him.
Chatman says the accident is under investigation. No foul play is expected.
- Alabama man dies in lawnmower accident
- Officials: Man found dead beneath lawnmower in small creek
- Alabama man dies after being shot
- Alabama man dies when fishing boat capsizes
- MDOT worker dies in south Mississippi accident
- Alabama man died 9 months after alley shooting
- 77-year-old Alabama man dies after boat capsizes on pond
- Alabama man accused of double slaying dies by suicide
- Man dies after being shot at Alabama apartment complex
- Sheriff: Alabama man who died was trying to steal power