DOTHAN, Ala. (AP) — An Alabama man is accused of raping an underage girl.
Dothan Police Lt. Lynn Watkins tells The Dothan Eagle that 40-year-old Emiliano Rodriguez was arrested Monday night, after police received a complaint from the victim's mother. Watkins says information is limited because the victim is a juvenile. The case is still under investigation.
Rodriguez is charged with 10 counts of second-degree rape, 20 counts of second-degree assault and five counts of second-degree sodomy.
It's unclear whether he has a lawyer.
- Alabama man accused of dozens of sex crimes involving minor
- Alabama teacher faces sex charge involving student
- Ex-Alabama police officer pleads guilty to child sex crimes
- Alabama chemical spill sends dozens to hospitals
- Alabama duo accused of suburban Atlanta crime spree
- Ex-Alabama church minister accused of child sex abuse
- Missing teen home, 'no sign' of teacher accused of sex crime
- Alabama House votes to ban smoking in cars carrying minors
- State appeals abortion ruling for minors in Alabama
- Alabama man convicted of sex trafficking escapes prison