MONTGOMERY, Ala. (AP) — An Alabama man is accused of soliciting a 14-year-old girl for sexual favors online.
Capt. Trent Beasley with the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office tells news outlets that 21-year-old Noah Zachary Bracaloni was arrested Monday on a charge of electronic solicitation of a child. Beasley says Bracaloni didn't know the child before he started talking to her on the internet.
Beasley says the case was reported by law enforcement officials in another state who were conducting a similar investigation.
A Montgomery County jury had indicted Bracaloni in June. It's unclear whether he has a lawyer.
He's being held on bail set at $10,000.
- Alabama man, 21, accused of soliciting 14-year-old online
- Former Alabama officer convicted of soliciting sex
- Hearing set for 14-year-old girl accused of killing mother
- Dothan City Schools employee arrested for soliciting sex
- 2 friends of missing Alabama man accused in his death
- Alabama man accused of dozens of sex crimes involving minor
- Alabama man accused of shoplifting, stabbing Belk employees
- Murder charge dropped for Alabama man accused of killing mom
- Alabama man accused of double slaying dies by suicide
- Police: 14-year-old girl shot in the head in Mississippi