An Alabama physician is among four people indicted by a federal grand jury for their role in a Montgomery pill mill.
Posted: Dec 5, 2017 11:46 PM
- Alabama doctor, 3 nurse practitioners indicted
- Mississippi could loosen regulation of nurse practitioners
- Nurse practitioner pleads guilty in pharmacy fraud case
- Narcotics agents arrest Hernando pharmacist, nurse practitioner from central Mississippi
- South Alabama doctor indicted in drug-billing scheme
- Doctor: Scans show Alabama governor cancer-free
- Alabama doctor pleads guilty to drug distribution
- 2 north Alabama men indicted for counterfeiting money
- Prosecutor: 4 Georgia men indicted in Alabama bank robbery
- Alabama evangelist indicted on another child sex charge
Scroll for more content...