MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WTVA) – Alabama is looking to help entrepreneurs and upstart companies get off the ground with their businesses.
Gov. Kay Ivey awarded a $580,000 grant to support the Alabama Launchpad, which offers entrepreneurs an opportunity to be awarded money to develop their business.
The Alabama Department of Economic and Community Affairs is administering the grant from the Alabama Research Alliance Trust Fund.
- Alabama awards grant to help entrepreneurs and upstart companies
- Alabama Gov. Ivey awards grant to create jobs in Winfield
- Mississippi universities provide guidance to state's entrepreneurs
- Alabama awards grants to help victims of domestic violence and sexual abuse
- Alabama aviation school gets expansion grant
- France-based company bringing plant to Alabama
- Alabama building wins national historical renovation award
- Historical sites to receive $750,000 in grants in Alabama
- Company picked for Alabama prison care sued in Mississippi
- Sawmill company to build $110 million plant in Alabama