SENATOBIA, Miss. (WTVA) - A manufacturer is expanding in Senatobia and creating many jobs.
ABB, a Switzerland-based company, is expanding its advanced manufacturing operations in the Tate County city.
This project will create 50 new jobs, and the expansion will allow the company to fill 150 of the remaining 300 jobs which were announced in 2016.
The company is building a 200,000-square-foot addition next to its existing Senatobia facility to support the company’s growth.
Construction is expected to begin on the addition this spring with operations beginning in the new facility by the end of the year.
ABB opened its Senatobia operations in 2016, and it employs approximately 1,400 people in Mississippi throughout its locations in Senatobia, Byhalia, Columbus and Crystal Springs.
- ABB expanding in Senatobia, creating jobs
- Hunter Engineering expanding, creates jobs
- Senatobia aldermen fire 2 veteran police officers
- Aviation company expanding in Alabama creating 200 new jobs
- 2 in car dead after hitting school bus in Senatobia
- State issues Endangered/Missing Child Alert for Senatobia teenager
- Unipres announces $40 million expansion, to create 70 jobs
- Alabama Gov. Ivey awards grant to create jobs in Winfield
- Corelle Brands opening facility in Marshall County, creating 400 jobs
- Toyota investing $750M at 5 US plants, creating 600 jobs