PEARL, Miss. (WTVA) - Emergency officials say Friday and Saturday's severe weather damaged dozens of homes in northeast Mississippi and across the state.
According to the Mississippi Emergency Management Agency (MEMA), there have been no reports of injuries or deaths as a result of the severe storms.
The National Weather Service confirmed four tornadoes touched down across the state.
- Attala County: EF-1 with winds of 95 mph
- Lincoln County: EF-1 with winds of 95 mph
- Marion County: EF-1 with winds of 105 mph
- Rankin County: EF-0 with winds of 75 mph
MEMA says the following counties have submitted damage reports:
- Attala – 10 homes; 3 businesses
- Chickasaw – 23 homes; 2 farms
- Hinds – One home
- Issaquena – One home
- Marion – 24 homes; one farm
- Pontotoc – 5 homes
- Rankin – One home; one business
- Warren – 3 homes
- Yazoo - One home
More counties could be added.