MONROE CO., AL (WALA) -- Monroe County officials confirmed that Pastor Garyl Jermaine Gibbs was arrested Wednesday and charged with two counts of sodomy 2nd.
His bond has been set at $75,000.
Monroe County Sheriff Thomas Boatright confirmed the arrest after the Monroe County Grand Jury issued an indictment against the 47-year-old.
Officials with the sheriff's office say Gibbs is the pastor of the Call To Life Apostolic Church. He is currently being held at the Monroe County Detention Facility.
Please note: This content carries a strict local market embargo. If you share the same market as the contributor of this article, you may not use it on any platform.
- Alabama pastor arrested, charged with sodomy
- Ex-high school teacher charged with sexual abuse, sodomy
- Alabama children's pastor indicted on sex abuse charges
- Police: Pastor robbed at Alabama church parking lot
- Former Alabama youth pastor sentenced for child sex abuse
- Alabama chief deputy arrested on theft charges
- Alabama city's mayor arrested on harassment charge
- Second man arrested in shooting death of Mississippi pastor
- Police: 3rd arrest in shooting of Mississippi church pastor
- Man wanted on child molestation charges arrested in Alabama