HOLLY SPRINGS, Miss. (WTVA) - A stabbing victim’s wife and another man are charged with his murder in Holly Springs.
Jarvis Craig, 42, of Holly Springs, and Lashaundra Jones, 29, of Hickory Flat, are both charged with first-degree murder.
Jarvis Antonio Craig | Source: Holly Springs Police Department
The victim was identified as Keith Jones.
Police said Lashaundra Jones initially called the police to say she stabbed an intruder, WMC-TV reported.
The victim’s sister Patricia Jones said her brother was disabled due to a stroke, the Memphis-based TV station reported.
Patricia Jones said Craig was her sister-in-law's alleged boyfriend.
- Woman and man charged with murder of her husband in Holly Springs
- Woman charged with murder in fatal shooting with husband
- Missing woman's body identified, husband's charges upgraded
- Alabama nurse charged with murder in husband's poisoning
- Mississippi woman's conviction in husband's death overturned
- Police: Woman in hospital after husband shoots her in face
- Woman shot by husband sought divorce and protection from him
- Police: Alabama woman charged with murder in mother's death
- Woman indicted on murder charge in 2018 Alabama stabbing
- Alabama woman charged with murder in fire that killed infant