ALICEVILLE, Ala. (AP) - Alabama State Troopers are identifying three people who died in a one-car wreck near Aliceville on Friday.
They say three Aliceville residents died after being thrown from the Dodge Durango.
They are 41-year-old Jeffery Lee Armstrong, 42-year-old Horace James Armstrong and 43-year-old Joe Knox.
Troopers say the car left the road, struck a ditch and flipped several times. The three men died at the scene.
The driver was 31-year-old Aliceville resident Richard Amstrong. He and another passenger were injured and taken to a Birmingham hospital.
Troopers say speed and alcohol use appear to be factors. No one was wearing a seat belt.
- 3 men identified who died in west Alabama wreck
- 4 hurt in ambulance wreck in Alabama
- Wreck claims life of north Alabama woman
- Escaped Alabama prisoner captured in West Virginia
- West Alabama crash kills elderly man
- Professor dies in Mississippi Delta wreck as 2 others hurt
- 3 dead, 4 hurt in south Alabama wrecks
- School: Alabama third-grader dies from flu
- Alabama man dies after being shot
- Los Angeles pilot dies in Alabama crash