HATTIESBURG, Miss. (AP) — A third man has been arrested in the death of a man in Mississippi last weekend.
Hattiesburg Police spokesman Ryan Moore told news outlets 19-year-old Klayton King was arrested Sunday and charged with hindering prosecution and conspiracy to sell narcotics.
The charges stem from the death of 19-year-old Jack Eagan Kelly early Saturday.
Moore said 22-year-old Alex Emmanuel Roberts Rivera and 23-year-old Delbert Edgar Kennedy III were arrested Saturday. Rivera is charged with second-degree murder. Kennedy is charged with accessory after the fact of second-degree murder.
Kelly was dropped off to an ambulance crew shortly before midnight Friday on U.S. Highway 49. He was taken to a hospital where he died. His cause of death has not been released.
It was not known if the men have attorneys yet.
- 3 men charged with Mississippi weekend death
- 3 Mississippi men could face death in killing of witness
- Men, boy charged in Mississippi after shot fired at deputies
- Illinois men charged with luring Mississippi teen from home
- Men charged in Mississippi store shooting, held without bail
- Judge sets bail for 3 Mississippi men charged in shooting
- Mississippi woman arrested in weekend death of boyfriend
- 4 arrested in weekend shooting death in Mississippi
- Alabama man charged in death of girlfriend in Mississippi
- Mississippi man charged in the death of his wife