KILLEEN, Texas (AP) — Investigators say two suspects in the fatal shooting of a sports bar owner in Mississippi during a robbery have been arrested in Central Texas.
Police say 20-year-old Donshay Meundre Sanders and his girlfriend, 25-year-old Dystiny Denice Davis, were arrested Tuesday in Killeen.
A police statement says both suspects face warrants for capital murder, armed robbery and three counts of attempted murder.
Police in Meridian, Mississippi, say the Oct. 16 robbery left Frank's Drive-In owner Robert Trout dead and three customers wounded.
Sgt. Dareall Thompson says Sanders was from Meridian, he and Davis had been living in Killeen and they were visiting Mississippi when the robbery happened.
Thompson says both suspects face extradition. Jail records didn't immediately list attorneys for them.
Killeen is 60 miles (96 kilometers) north of Austin.
- 2 suspects in Mississippi bar owner death arrested in Texas
- Mississippi murder suspect, bystander killed in Texas
- Suspect in Missouri man's death arrested in Mississippi
- Man wanted in Mississippi bar shooting arrested in Illinois
- Mississippi police arrest man wanted for Texas killing
- Texas police arrest Alabama inmate in 1974 death of officer
- Man arrested in strangling death of Mississippi woman
- 4 arrested in weekend shooting death in Mississippi
- Mississippi man wanted in wife's death arrested in Utah