MONTGOMERY, Ala. (AP) — Two men have been shot in a car in Alabama's capital city and one of them has died.
Alabama news outlets report that the men were found early Monday after the car they were in ran off a Montgomery road and into a sign.
Twenty-two-year-old Terrence Mahone, a passenger, was found dead. The driver was taken to a hospital. Both had been shot.
The Montgomery Advertiser reports that Mahone is Montgomery's fifth reported gunshot death of 2018.
- 2 shot, 1 dead in Montgomery double shooting
- Bikesharing coming to Montgomery in August
- Man charged in Waffle House double shooting that left 1 dead
- Police investigate double shooting in Bay St. Louis
- Montgomery officer paid for 18 months before guilty plea
- Boy, 2, dies in Friday morning house fire in Montgomery
- Montgomery woman named Alabama teacher of the year
- Body found near Montgomery street was that of 16-year-old
- Report: South Mississippi shooting suspect found dead
- 2 dead after Mississippi convenience store shooting