AUBURN, Ala. (AP) — Two men have died and a woman was hurt in a shooting in Alabama.
News outlets reported that Auburn police were called to an apartment early Saturday and found three people with gunshot wounds.
One man was dead, another man suffered serious injuries and a woman suffered minor injuries.
Capt. Lorenza Dorsey says the man died at East Alabama Medical Center. The woman was treated and released.
The names of the victims have not been released while relatives are notified.
Dorsey said the man who died at the hospital is thought to have shot at least one of the victims. Dorsey said the shootings did not appear to be random.
Lee County Coroner Bill Harris said autopsies are planned at the Alabama Department of Forensic Sciences in Montgomery.
- 1 dead, 1 hurt in Alabama school shooting
- 2 dead, 1 hurt in shootings in Alabama
- 3 dead, 4 hurt in south Alabama wrecks
- Police encounter leaves shooting suspect dead, officer hurt
- 1 women killed, 2 others hurt in Alabama shooting
- 2 Alabama firefighters seriously hurt while training
- 4 hurt in ambulance wreck in Alabama
- 3 officers hurt in Alabama police chase
- UPDATE: Two dead, one injured following shooting at Alabama hospital
- 3 dead after shooting outside Walmart in Alabama