RAYMOND, Miss. (AP) — A three-vehicle crash has killed three people, including a 4-year-old boy, in central Mississippi.
The Mississippi Highway Patrol tells news outlets that a Chevrolet Equinox and Nissan Sentra collided head-on Tuesday evening on Mississippi 18 near Raymond.
Three Utica residents in the Sentra were killed. They were 23-year-old Latasha Bradley, 25-year-old Felicia Wilson and her son, 4-year-old Franklin D. Wilson. Bradley was driving, while Felicia Wilson was the front-seat passenger and the boy was in the rear.
The driver of the Equinox was taken by helicopter to a Jackson hospital. The severity of her injuries was unknown.
A Toyota Camry swerved to avoid the wreck and hit a utility pole. Its two occupants were uninjured.
The Highway Patrol says it's investigating.
- 2 adults, 1 child killed in central Mississippi crash
- 1 man killed as small plane crashes in central Mississippi
- Missouri man killed in Mississippi crash
- 4 Mississippi adults charged with neglecting 5 children
- Report: Mississippi has 2nd-highest adult obesity rate in US
- Helicopter crashes in central Alabama
- Man charged in fatal central Mississippi shooting
- Pilot killed when small plane crashes in south Mississippi
- Mississippi firefighter charged in crash that killed woman
- 1 killed in crash between car, train in Mississippi