CONYERS, Ga. (AP) - A man has been arrested in Alabama on murder charges in a fatal Georgia workplace shooting.
Georgia officials say Cameron Golden shot and killed Taurus Andrews during a shift change Friday morning at a container factory in the Atlanta suburb of Conyers.
They say Golden then fled to Birmingham, Alabama, where he was arrested at a bus station.
Officials say they're not sure if Golden, who was a contract employee, was specifically targeting the other worker at Dart Container Corp.
The shooting sparked alarm in the suburb, where schools were locked down and residents were advised to stay inside.
- 1 shot dead at plant near Atlanta; suspect caught in Alabama
- Atlanta-based rapper, promoter reported missing in Alabama
- Alabama duo accused of suburban Atlanta crime spree
- Alabama man, 22, shot dead inside own apartment
- Police: Alabama teen shot dead after argument with man, 25
- 2 men shot dead in east Alabama, third man wounded
- Suspect shot multiple times by police in Alabama
- France-based company bringing plant to Alabama
- Alabama officer killed, suspect found dead after standoff
- Atlanta corruption investigation stretches into Mississippi