JACKSON, Miss. (AP) — Police are looking for a suspect in a shooting death at a Mississippi nightclub.
News outlets reported the shooting happened around 1 a.m. Sunday at a club in Jackson.
Officers called to the club found 32-year-old Steve Willis in a vehicle suffering from a gunshot wound. Willis was taken to a hospital where he died.
Witnesses told investigators that Willis and another man exchanged gunfire outside the club. They say Willis was trying to drive away.
Investigators think Willis knew the man who shot him. No arrests have been made.
- 1 dead in shooting at Mississippi nightclub
- 1 dead, 7 injured in nightclub shooting in Mississippi
- Man dies after being shot at Mississippi nightclub
- Man held after 4 hit in Attala County nightclub shooting
- Police: 3 people wounded during shooting at nightclub
- Man charged in Alabama nightclub shooting at rapper's show
- Report: South Mississippi shooting suspect found dead
- 2 dead after Mississippi convenience store shooting
- 1 dead after south Mississippi police shooting
- Police: 3 shot at nightclub in Mississippi, 1 hit by car