PASCAGOULA, Miss. (AP) — A contractor working at an oil refinery in southern Mississippi has fallen to his death.
News outlets report the man fell Tuesday night at the Chevron Pascagoula Refinery.
Chevron said in a news release Wednesday morning that it will not release details about the death until the victim's family is notified.
Chevron emergency responders provided emergency support and called an ambulance.
The plant has more than 1,500 employees and handles nearly 14 million gallons (53 million liters) of oil per day.
- Man falls to death at Mississippi refinery
- Mississippi man dies after house trailer falls on him
- Authorities seek info about death of Mississippi man
- Suspect in Missouri man's death arrested in Mississippi
- Alabama man charged in death of girlfriend in Mississippi
- Mississippi man back on death row, mental evaluation ordered
- Man pleads guilty to murder in death of Mississippi teen
- 3 from Mississippi plead guilty in Louisiana man's death
- Mississippi man found burned to death in car identified
- Mississippi man indicted in shooting deaths of 8 people