PASCAGOULA, Miss. (AP) — A contractor working at an oil refinery in southern Mississippi has fallen to his death.
News outlets report the man fell Tuesday night at the Chevron Pascagoula Refinery.
Chevron said in a news release Wednesday morning that it will not release details about the death until the victim's family is notified.
Chevron emergency responders provided emergency support and called an ambulance.
The plant has more than 1,500 employees and handles nearly 14 million gallons (53 million liters) of oil per day.
- Man falls to death at Mississippi refinery
- Mississippi man dies after house trailer falls on him
- Suspect in Missouri man's death arrested in Mississippi
- Mississippi man back on death row, mental evaluation ordered
- Mississippi man sought in wife's death seen in Wyoming, Utah
- Mississippi man wanted in wife's death arrested in Utah
- Alabama man sentenced to life in teen's Mississippi death
- Mississippi caregiver convicted in death of 75-year-old man
- Man pleads guilty in Mississippi shooting death last year
- Mississippi man to stand trial in Michigan student's death