JACKSON, Miss. (AP) — One man has died and another has been critically injured in a shooting in Mississippi's capital city.
Jackson police told news outlets the shooting was reported around 3 a.m. Saturday outside a home.
Police say 27-year-old Cornelius Bailey died at the scene from his injuries. The other man was taken to a hospital and was listed in serious condition. His name has not been released.
Police say they do not have any information on a possible suspect or a motive in the shootings.
- Man dead, 2 injured, in central Mississippi shooting
- 1 man dead, another injured after Mississippi shooting
- 1 dead, 7 injured in nightclub shooting in Mississippi
- Woman, father injured, gunman dead in Mississippi shooting
- Report: South Mississippi shooting suspect found dead
- 1 dead in shooting at Mississippi nightclub
- 2 dead after Mississippi convenience store shooting
- 1 dead after south Mississippi police shooting
- 1 man dead in early morning shooting in Mississippi
- Man dead, suspect in custody after shooting in Mississippi