SAN ANTONIO, Texas (WTVA) - Former Mississippi State guard Quinndary Weatherspoon was selected by the San Antonio Spurs in the second round of the NBA Draft on Thursday.
Weatherspoon, an All-SEC selection as a senior, was the No. 49 overall pick.
Weatherspoon averaged 18.5 points and 4.7 rebounds as a senior.
Ole Miss guard Terence Davis was not drafted Thursday but could sign as a free agent.
- Weatherspoon selected by Spurs in NBA Draft
- Quinndary Weatherspoon declares for 2018 NBA Draft
- Spurs sign Quinndary Weatherspoon to two-way contract
- MSU's Perry declares for NBA Draft
- Ole Miss' Breein Tyree enters NBA Draft
- Kaitlin Lee selected in 2018 NPF Draft
- Mississippi State suspends Nick Weatherspoon
- Ole Miss' Terence Davis declares for NBA draft
- Ole Miss guard Devontae Shuler enters NBA Draft