OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss basketball players Breein Tyree and Devontae Shuler will return to the team next season, the school announced Thursday.
Both players declared for the NBA Draft in April. The deadline for underclassmen to withdraw from the draft was Wednesday.
Tyree, who will be a senior, was an All-SEC selection last season, averaging 17.9 points per game.
Shuler, who will be a junior, averaged 10.3 points as the Rebels went to the NCAA Tournament in their first season under head coach Kermit Davis.
- Tyree, Shuler returning to Rebel basketball
- Tyree, Shuler lead Ole Miss past Missouri
- Rebels' Tyree named NABC All-District
- Tyree leads Rebels past Middle Tennessee 82-64
- Rebels' Tyree tabbed Preseason First Team All-SEC
- Tyree, Ole Miss hold off San Diego
- Tyree, Ole Miss clamp down on Auburn
- Ole Miss' Breein Tyree enters NBA Draft
- Tyree attends Chris Paul Elite Guard Camp
- Tyree carries Mississippi over Mississippi State 83-58