WINDSOR, Ontario, Canada (WTVA) - Tupelo native Hayden Buckley is in contention to win his first professional golf tournament.
Buckley is 15-under after three rounds at the Windsor Championship on the PGA's Canadian Tour. Buckley shot a Saturday 66, and is in a five-way tie for second place with William Register, Paul Barjon, Eric McCardle and Jonathan Garrick.
Bryson Nimmer shot 10-under 61 and has the lead at 16-under par
- Tupelo native Hayden Buckley tied for 2nd after 54 holes at the Windsor Championship
- Hayden Buckley tied for 7th after 54 holes at the Osprey Valley Open
- Tupelo native Hayden Buckley earns top 10 finish in Canada.
- Hayden Buckley earns top 5 finish on Canadian Tour
- Tupelo's Hayden Buckley is forging his own path to the PGA Tour
- Tupelo's Buckley earns first professional golf win
- Buckley ties for third on the Canadian Tour
- Fulton native Ally McDonald tied for third after 2nd round of ShopRite LPGA Classic
- Moorhead announces staff additions; Baker, Buckley to continue roles
- Tupelo hosting state long course swimming championships