TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Each year, the Talent Opportunity Program (TOPs) invites nationally recognized gymnasts to train in front of some of the best coaches in the country.
A Tupelo gymnast was invited this year.
WTVA sports reporter Erin Wilson caught up with gymnast Emory McGaughy and learned what it took to get there.
View her story in the video above.
- Tupelo gymnast uses hard work to pave the future
- Harding named MACJC Pitcher of the Week
- ICC's Harding signs with Mississippi State
- ICC's Harding named All-American by NJCAA
- No. 6 Kentucky earns hard-fought win over Ole Miss
- ICC's Harding named MACJC Pitcher of the Week
- Reds blank Brewers 1-0; Woodruff a hard-luck loser
- Tupelo football's Standifer tears Achilles
- Rebel Road Trip visits Tupelo
- Road Dawgs Tour visits Tupelo