OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA/Ole Miss Athletics) – Ole Miss Men's Basketball has announced tipoff times for home non-conference games as well as the neutral site contest versus Southeastern Louisiana in Jackson, Mississippi. The 2018-19 regular season begins Saturday, Nov. 10 at 3 p.m. CT with the Rebels battling Western Michigan inside The Pavilion at Ole Miss.
Two games were picked up by national television and will air on SEC Network, joining the SEC/Big 12 Challenge matchup versus Iowa State that will be broadcast of the ESPN family of networks. SEC Network+ will stream the other four non-conference home games and will be available on the ESPN app.
Following the season opener versus Western Michigan and the trip to Butler (Nov. 16), Ole Miss hosts Nicholls (Nov. 20, 6 p.m.) on SEC Network. The Rebels will spend Thanksgiving weekend on the beach, competing in the Emerald Coast Classic (Nov. 23-24) before returning home to face San Diego (Nov. 28, 6:30 p.m.). Later that week, Ole Miss and ULM are set for a Saturday afternoon matchup (Dec. 1, 1 p.m.).
For the first time since the 2007-08 campaign, Ole Miss will play a game in Jackson, Mississippi. The Rebels will square off against Southeastern Louisiana at Mississippi Coliseum (Dec. 12, 6:30 p.m.) for a midweek matchup. Three days later, the Rebels host Chattanooga on SEC Network for the final home game prior to Christmas (Dec. 16, 5 p.m.). Closing out the 2018 calendar year, Ole Miss welcomes Florida Golf Coast to The Pavilion (Dec. 29, 3 p.m.).
The 2018-19 season begins Nov. 2 with a Friday night exhibition versus Fayetteville State. Tipoff is slated for 6 p.m. as part of a doubleheader with the women's team.
- Tipoff times announced for Rebels’ non-conference schedule
- Tipoff time changed for MSU basketball game with FAMU
- Tipoff time set for Ole Miss-Iowa State hoops matchup
- Ole Miss hoops announces non-conference schedule
- Ole Miss announces Rebel Road Trip dates, times, and locations
- SEC, American Athletic Conference form scheduling alliance
- ICC announces 2018 baseball schedule
- ICC announces 2018 tennis schedule
- ICC announces 2018 soccer schedules
- MSU baseball announces 2019 schedule