JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) -- Back in January, we told the story of Ansley Thompson. An 8th grader at Ingomar who was planning on being the team’s manager this season, but in December, was diagnosed with a brain tumor. The Ingomar community started the hashtag, #AllInForAnsley. And yesterday, the Ingomar Falcons truly went all in and Ansley didn’t miss a second.
Yesterday, the Ingomar Falcons truly went all in and Ansley didn’t miss a second.
Posted: Mar 5, 2021 7:45 PM
- The Ingomar girls truly went #AllInForAnsley
- The incredible 1958 Ingomar girls basketball team
- Ingomar girls win 1A state title
- Ingomar defeats New Site for 2A girls basketball crown
- Ingomar's Thompson signs with Mississippi College
- Ingomar's Zach Koon signs with BMC baseball
- Ingomar's Self signs with ICC basketball
- Biggersville boys 1A champs after defeating Ingomar
- Bay Springs downs Ingomar for Class 2A boys championship
- Ingomar's Self to sign with Louisiana-Monroe basketball
Scroll for more content...