BELDEN, Miss. (WTVA) - Madison Laney of Tupelo Christian Prep signed with Blue Mountain College's bowling program on Tuesday.
Laney was part of the Eagles' state championship team this year. She was also part of the school's track and field team, which finished second in the state.
"I've really just wanted to continue playing sports, and Blue Mountain gave me that option," Laney said. "I love that it's a Christian college, and I think it'll really just help me grow in my foundation in Christ."
Laney is the second area bowler to sign with BMC this week. Halie Hatfield of East Union signed with the Toppers on Monday.
- TCPS' Laney signs with Blue Mountain
- Hatcher signs with Blue Mountain
- Vardaman's Spencer signs with Blue Mountain baseball
- Amory's Wax signs with Blue Mountain
- Mantachie bowlers sign with Blue Mountain
- Lady Owls outlast Blue Mountain
- Two-A-Days: Nettleton, TCPS
- East Union's Duley signs with Blue Mountain cross country
- Saltillo's Peek signs with Blue Mountain cross country
- Amory's Eli Black signs with Blue Mountain College tennis