JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) - Garrison Wade had 19 points and 19 rebounds to lead St. Andrew’s past Holly Springs 48-42 in Saturday's Class 3A boys state basketball championship game.
Rashad Bolden had 15 points for St. Andrew's, which won the first state title in school history.
Deveon Miller had 14 points to lead Holly Springs, but Murray State signee DaQuan Smith was held to five points for the Hawks (22-10).
- St. Andrew's downs Holly Springs for Class 3A boys crown
- Jefferson Davis County wins Class 3A championship
- Bay Springs downs Ingomar for Class 2A boys championship
- St. Andrew's Episcopal edges North Pontotoc for the 3A baseball championship
- Kossuth defeats Belmont for Class 3A girls championship
- North Pontotoc wins Class 3A state baseball championship
- Water Valley wins Class 3A state football championship
- Okolona defeats Ashland for 1A boys crown
- Raymond defeats Corinth for 4A boys crown
- East Marion downs Okolona for Class 1A boys championship