BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WTVA/Ole Miss Athletics) – Ole Miss cross country junior Robinson Snider has been named the SEC Men’s Co-Runner of the Week, the conference announced on Tuesday afternoon.
Snider – a native of Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina – was the top finisher for the Rebel men at the Memphis Twilight last week, finishing fifth overall in the four-mile race at a career-best 20:01.95. The fifth-place finish ranks as his top placement as a Rebel, and it helped put Ole Miss in a runner-up position in the team standings.
Ole Miss men’s and women’s cross country has this week off before traveling to Vanderbilt for the Commodore Classic on Sat., Sept. 14.
- Snider named SEC Co-Runner of the Week
- Parker Scott named SEC Men’s Runner of the Week
- Rebels' Suliman named SEC Men’s Runner of the Week
- Taylor named SEC Freshman of the Week
- Howard named SEC Player of the Week
- McCowan named SEC Player Of The Week
- Ray White named SEC Legend
- Rob Evans named SEC Legend
- Becker named Preseason All-SEC
- Mooreville's Allen named state's top runner