JACKSON, Miss. (AP) — Devontae Shuler scored 19 points, Terence Davis added 15 points, six rebounds and four assists and Ole Miss beat Southeastern Louisiana 69-47 on Wednesday night.
Ole Miss (7-2) has won four straight and is now 18-0 all-time against Southeastern Louisiana.
Ole Miss used two big runs in the first half to build a 33-17 lead, including an 11-0 spurt midway through and a 13-8 run to close out the half.
Shuler shot 7 of 10 from the field, including 3 of 4 from 3-point range, and had three assists. Davis was 6 of 11 from the field.
Blake Hinson and Dominik Olejniczak had nine points each for Ole Miss. The Rebels shot nearly 53 percent from the field, including 46 percent from 3-point range. They also had a 39-23 rebounding advantage.
Moses Greenwood had a game-high 20 points to lead Southeastern Louisiana (4-5). Greenwood shot 9 of 10 from the field and pulled down six rebounds.
Quinton Thomas added eight points for the Lions.
Southeastern Louisiana: The Lions could not get anything going from behind the arc, shooting 2 of 17 (12 percent) from three-point range. Southeastern Louisiana also shot just 36 percent from the field.
Ole Miss: The Rebels scored 21 points off 13 Southeastern Louisiana errors.
Ole Miss hosts Chattanooga on Sunday.
Southeastern Louisiana hosts California Baptist on Monday.
- Shuler, Davis lead Ole Miss past SE Louisiana
- Tyree, Shuler lead Ole Miss past Missouri
- Shuler scores 20, leads Ole Miss over Arkansas State
- Tyler Davis leads Texas A&M past Ole Miss 71-69
- Stevens leads MSU past Louisiana
- Ole Miss, Louisiana kickoff set
- Ole Miss guard Devontae Shuler enters NBA Draft
- Shuler carries Ole Miss to blowout win over Vandy
- Shuler, Buffen help Ole Miss defeat Tennessee Tech 80-63
- Tyree's 20 points paces Ole Miss past Louisiana Monroe