OXFORD, Miss. (AP) - Devontae Shuler and KJ Buffen scored 20 points apiece and led a decisive second half rally to lift Mississippi to an 80-63 win over Tennessee Tech.
Shuler finished 8 of 12 from the field and added five rebounds and five assists while Khadim Sy added 11 points.
Ole Miss (9-3) shot 18 of 26 (69%) from the field in the second half and out rebounded the Golden Eagles 37-30, including a game-high 10 rebounds by Blake Hinson.
Buffen had 16 second-half points to highlight a decisive 23-6 run as Ole Miss built an insurmountable 67-47 lead with 6:38 left.
- Shuler, Buffen help Ole Miss defeat Tennessee Tech 80-63
- Tyree, Shuler lead Ole Miss past Missouri
- Ole Miss men's basketball inks forward KJ Buffen
- Buffen, Tyree double up to send Ole Miss past Seattle
- Ole Miss guard Devontae Shuler enters NBA Draft
- Shuler scores 20, leads Ole Miss over Arkansas State
- Shuler carries Ole Miss to blowout win over Vandy
- Shuler, Davis lead Ole Miss past SE Louisiana
- Ole Miss baseball season over, losing twice to Tennessee Tech
- Ole Miss women defeat Delaware State 110-58