SALTILLO, Miss. (WTVA) - Mississippi College continues to load up with talent from Northeast Mississippi.
Saltillo's Kenzye Simmons signed with the Choctaws Thursday afternoon.
Last season, Simmons averaged 4 points per game.
However, she took 14 charges, the most of any Tiger.
'I really like the Christian atmosphere and they have a great pre-med department and that's what I want to go into,' said Simmons. 'The team seemed like a family and that's where God was calling me to go.'
- Saltillo's Kenzye Simmons signs with Mississippi College
- Mississippi State's Simmons wins Conerly Trophy
- Amory's Kaleigh Wren signs with Mississippi College
- Ingomar's Thompson signs with Mississippi College
- Tupelo's Hughes signs with Mississippi College soccer
- Saltillo's Lusby signs with BMC cross country
- Saltillo's Mitchell signs with ICC soccer
- Saltillo's Thomas signs with SW Tennessee baseball
- Saltillo's Loden signs with ICC soccer
- Saltillo's Bledsoe signs with Snead State