UNDATED (WTVA/SEC) - The Southeastern Conference today announced its annual football media days will take place July 15-18, returning to the Hyatt Regency Birmingham – Wynfrey Hotel, which has hosted the event all but once since 2001.
A more detailed daily schedule with full television information, rotational breakdown and student-athletes attending will be available prior to the event.
The SEC Network and ESPN will once again be on site to bring the four-day event to a national audience.
Only seven times since 1992 has the SEC Media Days predicted champion proceeded to win the SEC Championship, including three of the last five seasons. Last season was the first since 2009 where both SEC Championship Game participants were accurately predicted at the event. It was only the second time in history, and first since 1994, where both game participants and eventual champion were predicted correctly.
Names below are listed alphabetically by school and not an indicator of actual order of appearance. Daily rotations and times will be determined and released at a later date.
2019 SEC FOOTBALL MEDIA DAYS SCHEDULE
MONDAY, July 15
Florida – Dan Mullen
LSU – Ed Orgeron
Missouri – Barry Odom
TUESDAY, July 16
Georgia – Kirby Smart
Ole Miss – Matt Luke
Tennessee – Jeremy Pruitt
Texas A&M – Jimbo Fisher
WEDNESDAY, July 17
Alabama – Nick Saban
Arkansas – Chad Morris
Miss. State – Joe Moorhead
South Carolina – Will Muschamp
THURSDAY, July 18
Auburn – Gus Malzahn
Kentucky – Mark Stoops
Vanderbilt – Derek Mason
- SEC announces schedule for 2019 Football Media Days
- SEC announces schedule for 2018 Football Media Days
- SEC announces Media Days attendees
- ICC football announces 2019 schedule
- 2017 SEC football awards announced
- 2019 SEC baseball awards announced
- Ole Miss women's basketball announces 2019 SEC schedule
- SEC schedule announced for Ole Miss hoops
- MSU baseball announces 2019 schedule
- ICC announces 2019 soccer schedules